AgsScape Offical new site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rs private server community forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Can't log in on the client..
Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw EmptyFri Dec 23 2011, 19:16 by motuma

» Any questions you have for Agsscape?
Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw EmptyFri Dec 23 2011, 19:14 by motuma

» Blizzard Downloader issue with firewall
Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 01:16 by Rainin ic3

» AGS-Scape Price Guide
Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 07:53 by zabi39

» Need help dealing with drivers
Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw EmptyWed Dec 08 2010, 16:15 by EseCriminal

Affiliates

Vote on the RuneScape Top 200
RuneScape Top 200 - Cheat Free Sites, Gold, and More

Runescape Servers Top RuneScape SitesXtremeGames 200Runescape

Free Top Site

Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oscarjw

Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw Empty
PostSubject: Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw   Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw EmptyThu Oct 01 2009, 00:37

my mod application form

Why do you want to be a mod?:

i want to be a mod because i love private server, i love the speed of them over real runescape, the reason i want to be mod for this server is because it is the best i have seen so far and i want to contribute more towards its upkeeping.

What experience do you have

i used to have a server of my own but got shut down by jagex =( was a sad day, i have co run 4 private servers, which all failed because not enough people joined then, without the support i was forced to close them, so i understand how important it is to keep them populated. i am also an x jagex runscape mod but quit after they got rid of my private server.... somebody sad reported me ..... another mod

3.In 50 or more words, explain to me how you can help the server?

i want to go and spread the word, get more members, get more votes raise the populatarty of this server this is great, there are many rubbish ones out there and i think people get board of looking, i also love playing the game, and why not have a better excuses to do so.
Back to top Go down
Radzen

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw   Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw EmptyThu Oct 01 2009, 08:56

wait wait wait...what about don't apply in your first 5 mins on the community?...

For sake you wanna be's
Back to top Go down
Rainin ic3
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw   Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw EmptySat Oct 03 2009, 05:21

Exactly, lets see some activity ingame.
Back to top Go down
https://agsscape.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw   Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw Empty

Back to top Go down

Mod Application Format Today at 10.31PM oscarjw
Page 1 of 1