AgsScape Offical new site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rs private server community forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Can't log in on the client..
Skillz4 Moderator Application EmptyFri Dec 23 2011, 19:16 by motuma

» Any questions you have for Agsscape?
Skillz4 Moderator Application EmptyFri Dec 23 2011, 19:14 by motuma

» Blizzard Downloader issue with firewall
Skillz4 Moderator Application EmptyThu Feb 10 2011, 01:16 by Rainin ic3

» AGS-Scape Price Guide
Skillz4 Moderator Application EmptySat Dec 25 2010, 07:53 by zabi39

» Need help dealing with drivers
Skillz4 Moderator Application EmptyWed Dec 08 2010, 16:15 by EseCriminal

Affiliates

Vote on the RuneScape Top 200
RuneScape Top 200 - Cheat Free Sites, Gold, and More

Runescape Servers Top RuneScape SitesXtremeGames 200Runescape

Free Top Site

Skillz4 Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skillz4

Skillz4 Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Skillz4 Moderator Application   Skillz4 Moderator Application EmptySun Aug 15 2010, 01:21

1.Why do you want to be a mod?: Well I want to be mod because i quited playing private servers 8 Months ago now i started playing again like 5 weeks ago and i was thinking maybe ill earn in some server moderator again.
So here i am . im trying to apply for mod Razz. Also then when im mod i can get to know other staff better to .

2.What experience do you have?: I have great experiences with community.economy. Moderator.adminstrator.co-owner. I Always listen to other players what is their problem? so i can help them out. And i have never abused powers. Will only use powers when necessary.

3.In 50 or more words, explain to me how you can help the server, (and no don't say you will advertise)?:
I can Look for glitches,bugs all day . I would help other staff other players out in the future and at the moment.
i help others out by telling where to train how to get gold where the king black dragon. how to do herblore how to do all the skills how to find where you do the clue scrolls If necessary i will take them there.
Moderators job is to help out the server. There are responsibilitys when you are mod.If anyone whines about server being offline i will tell them Please its just a restart or updates please be patient okey?.

Ex. If theres a fite with 2 persons and when i see them and they start flamming on me do.
I will ask whats the problem? whats goin on? I will say please stop Flamming on eachother and on me . I will give u 1 warning if u 2 are goin to keep it up im goin to kick u If u 2 will continue more i will mute you.

More information abt me:
Im 16
I live in estonia
My real name is rasmus
Usually freinds call me sossu
g -c
And Thanks for reading my application and Good Luck To Others Who Are Applying

Cheers from skillz4

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

Skillz4 Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1